Thursday, August 7, 2008

Isn't this just the cutest pirate on a treasure hunt that you have ever seen? Okay so I am just a little biased!
How great are these three cousins? Gant did not want to say ARR! Charlie and Will, on the other hand, they were great pirates!
Make a wish, Take a deep breath....
and blow out those candles! Yes, if you look closely you will see 7 candles on a three year olds cake. Dusty just had to have the sparkle candles coming out of the cannons. Yes, those candles that re-light themselves. That is why we have three on the front for Charlie to blow out that won't re-light.
I
I love these pirates!
As you can tell we had a great pirate adventure!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Oh, how cute! I just love them with their bandanas on! Did you make that cake??? It's super awesome and love the relighting candles in the cannons - fun, fun, fun!