Thursday, August 28, 2008

Big Sister's Here


I spent 9 months plus worrying about Charlie. Will she be okay if/when we have another child? I should have known when she asked (before we were pregnant) "Where's my baby brother?" that everything would be okay. She is a little rough. But, she is so super sweet. Any time Brantley cries she rushes over to him and says "It's alright brother, Big Sister's here." She wants brother by her side no matter what she is doing. She has to tuck him in at night. She has to kiss him all the time. She just loves her baby brother. All my prayers have been answered!
Everything is alright because Big Sister is here!

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Aaaw, what a wonderful big sister!! Hope all four of you are settling in and enjoying this time!
hugs!!!

Kristin and Co. said...

That is so sweet. It's stuff like this that makes my maternal insides start squirming for another baby...and then my boys start shrieking and reality sets in. I'm good with my 3. But I might be willing to rent Brantley for an hour or so, just to appease the gotta-have-a-baby-feeling insided me!