Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mother vs Father


I was going to get better about blogging when it was new.  That did not happen.  Maybe that can be a resolution.  Dusty the kids and I were eating our lunch "as a family."  This is very hard to do with our work schedule so we only fit it in a couple times a week.  Charlie attempts to catapult a piece of ham across the table.






I, the mother, begin my "lecture" about proper table manners.  Dusty pops up with a science lesson.  "Charlie, in order to have a catapult that works you need to have a fulcrum."


I asked the kids (and D) to wait until lunch was finished and then I would give them an entire bag of marshmallows to practice with.  Here, D is instructing B how to hold his mouth in order to catch the flying marshmallow.


The fun followed!   As did 35 minutes and many, many marshmallows that flew across our dining room.  :)

No comments: