







I love to just do crazy things with my kids. Saturday was the perfect time to do this. I LOVE scavenger hunts and walking, and I LOVE Bricktown. Dusty on the other hand does not like any of these things. He had to work this weekend. We did not have anything special planned because he was at work, so the kids and I went to Bricktown with a clip board and a camera. We had the BEST time! Here is our list of thing to find... a boat, a buffalo, a bridge, a horse, a statue, a baseball player, Sonic, a bench, a trolley, a waterfall, a fountain, and guitar. We have added a few things to our list for next time: a person with a camera, a duck, a pigeon, and animal prints. We rode the trolley (which is free now). We rode the blue line. The kids just had the best time. It was a great day. We ate dinner at Sonic.
2 comments:
What a fun thing to do with your kids!! :)
Such an awesome outing!!
I love the idea of a scavenger hunt...I'm gonna have to borrow your idea!
The kids look so happy :)
Post a Comment