
Charlie and I have this summer system. I wake up to go to the bathroom and some how she knows that I am awake and comes running in the bathroom. Usually it is somewhere around 6 am and I tell her that it is not time to wake up so she goes and plays in her room or goes back to sleep to around 8:30 when the alarm goes off. But this morning was different. I went to the bathroom as usual but she was already up. I figured that she was in the kitchen and would be to the bathroom when she realized that I was up. Sure enough she came running down the hall threw her arms around my neck and said "I love you mommy." I returned her sentiment of love with a laugh and asked, "Why are you in such a good mood this morning?" And her answer is one of the greatest pieces of wisdom..."Because I'm from God."
No comments:
Post a Comment